The Toxic Relationship Cleanse
Spot. Deal. Heal.
7 Ways To Start Healing after A toxic Relationship
7 Easy practices to jump start your healing process.
I help people who:
- Are in a toxic relationship
- Have recently left a toxic relationship
- Have been dumped by a toxic partner
- Are dealing with pain, chaos, confusion and all sorts of other stuff that comes up when a toxic relationship ends
- Want to know how to leave a toxic relationship
- Want to learn how to deal with a toxic partner and/or the aftermath of an unhealthy relationship
- Want to start over after a toxic relationship
- Want to work on healing after a toxic relationship
If this is you, I feel you. I've been there myself. I know how overwhelming this can be and how much it hurts. Even if it was you who left.
Healing from a toxic relationship is neither simple, easy nor fast.
Yet, I do know from personal experience that healing is possible.
So I’ve created a free guide that will help you on your way to healing. Call it a jump start towards deeper and more profound healing.
It's called 7 Ways To Start Healing After A Toxic Relationship.
In this email series, I give you some small and easy steps to put you on the road towards healing.
Even though they may seem simple to you, they are very effective. They will prepare you for doing the real deep stuff. And they will help you deal with the gritty, nasty and hurt on a daily basis.
My main intention with these 7 Ways To Start Healing is for you to put the focus on you. For you to reconnect with yourself, your inner child. With the real you.
Reconnecting to who you are, what you value and being you without having to apologise is the very first step into deeper healing.
These simple ways for healing I'm going to share will bring you closer to yourself.
So join me now and start your healing process.
I’m an Intuitive Life Coach & Mentor. Wayfinder. Toxic Relationship Coach. Self-Care Advocate.
I help women spot, get out, deal with the aftermath and heal from toxic relationships.
I love adding some Practical Woo to my own blend of mentoring and coaching.
I was born and raised in Antwerp, Belgium and have lived in Algarve, Portugal for the last 29 years.
I serve you in English, Dutch/Flemish and Portuguese.