“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”
"But today the way I play the game has got to change, oh yeah
Now I'm gonna get myself happy
I think there's something you should know
I think it's time I stopped the show
There's something deep inside of me
There's someone I forgot to be"
— Freedom 90, George Michael
I hope you read that. And as you're humming along on the tune of George Michael's Freedom now, you may be thinking:" Hell yes! I want to get out of this bodice. This relationship where the only thing I do is give and hurt. I want to find myself again. I want to be me."
But, who am I? What is holding me back?
Why do I still hurt so much, even though I left? Even though it's over now.
Who am I? What is my next move? Where do I go from here?
How can I get whole again? How do I heal?
The good news is, you got this.
And I got you.
If you're breathing a deep sigh of relief right now, great!
My clients who have been on this journey have felt more joy and been more adventurous once they made a choice and changed their situation. Once they dared to dream again and start over. Once they started to heal and to reconnect to their true selves.
My special potion combines kindness, intuition and improvisation with a dash of humour and a spoonful of practical woo.
Most of all, my mission is to create a safe cocoon for you to unravel and reconstruct. So you can reconnect, heal and dream again.
I only work with a small number clients at any one time, so I can be there for you.
You've come to right place if:
- You are drowning in a toxic relationship — think radioactive-nasty. It confuses the hell out of you. It scares you, leaves you exhausted to the bone. It makes you doubt your sanity.
- You just got rid of such a soul-draining relationship. But the nasty stuff is not over yet. You realise you're dealing with the fall-out. And it's harder than you imagined.
- You often feel like a doormat. But now it's time for boundaries. For saying no with kindness. And for that you need a healthy dose of self-esteem, confidence, self-acceptance and self-love.
- You just came out on the other side of a difficult change or period in your life. You lost someone dear. You've been through a divorce. You lost your job. Or you hate it and want something else. Yet, you feel a bit lost and overwhelmed.
- You stress yourself out and it sucks the life and joy out of you.
- You have physical complaints because of all the stress you've been through, and you need some guidance on how to get well again.
- You love the Woo and want to add some —practical— spirituality in your life.
So here's where I can be of service. I help you with any and all of the above in my 1-on-1 work.
One caveat: this journey is going to bring up sh*t. —Yes, it will!
You're going to find excuses, you may hit some hard walls. You're going to have to let go of stuff you don't need. And that isn't easy!
Yet, that's exactly why we're going to kick the hell out of the thoughts, feelings and habits that hold you back.
Because what I want for you is to become a powerhouse. Confident. Brave. Not afraid to step on some toes. Yet, kind and loving and true to yourself and others.
Because you want to heal and be real. You don't want to be a puppet. You don't want to live in a prison or with a set of rules and values that are not yours.
You want to be free to let the true you out to play.
Christel's Little Whispers: A Mentor At Your Side
- Intuitive Toxic Relationship Coaching and Mentoring in bite-sized voice clips that help and guide you when you're down and out, sad, angry or confused
- For when you have a question, issue or situation and you're in doubt as how to handle it. You mail me or send me a message and I'll get back to you with help, support and guidance by voice clip
- The most efficient way to get mentored and guided on specific issues and questions when dealing with toxic relationships and general relationship issues, or when you're starting over
- Ideal for when you you're hitting a bad, painful spot of panic, confusion and/or overwhelm and you could use some help and guidance
- Flexible in that you can get access to support when you need it and you can always get back to the voice support messages whenever you're down and out
5 ISSUES PACK OR SUBSCRIPTION
1-On-1 Intuitive Coaching & Mentoring In Personalised Packages
- Starting with a free Chat to see how I can help you and if we're a great fit
- We agree on a bespoke number of 90 minute sessions and the time frame to do them in, so that our work is more efficient.
- Next step: a few questions for you to answer, so we can dive in without further delay
and begin our journey together.
- I use Zoom forour sessions, so I can record them and you can always go back to them
- I send you an email with a short recap and highlights of each session by email for easy reference.
- In between sessions, you're not on our own. I support you by mail and voice clips when you need it
- I give you worksheets, materials and exercises, which you can always refer back to.
- Recorded meditations to help yo along on your journey.
INVESTMENT: PERSONALISED AND ON REQUEST
You're hesitating. I get it. You're thinking: Who the hell is this woman? Why work with her when I don't know her?
No worries. I've got you!
Just shoot me a mail, so we can set up a time to chat. No strings attached. You can ask me any question you may have.