7 Ways To Start Healing After A Toxic Relationship
7 Practices to jump start your healing process.
"But today the way I play the game has got to change, oh yeah
Now I'm gonna get myself happy
I think there's something you should know
I think it's time I stopped the show
There's something deep inside of me
There's someone I forgot to be"
1-On-1 is for you when:
- You are drowning in a toxic relationship — think radioactive-nasty. It confuses the hell out of you. It scares you, leaves you exhausted to the bone. It makes you doubt your sanity.
- You just got rid of such a soul-draining relationship. But the nasty stuff is not over yet. You realise you're dealing with the fall-out. And it's harder than you imagined.
- You don't know how to say no, so now it's time for boundaries. And for that you need a healthy dose of self-esteem, confidence, self-acceptance and self-love.
- You've been through some really rough times and you feel (a bit) lost and overwhelmed. You could use some help in getting traction in your life again.
- You stress yourself out and it sucks the life and joy out of you.
- You love the Woo and want to add some —practical— spirituality in your life.
Instant Coach is for you when:
- You have a question, issue or situation and you're in doubt as how to handle it. You mail me or send me a message and I'll get back to you with help, support and guidance by voice clip
- You feel panic, confusion and/or overwhelm and you could use some help and guidance.
- Your life feel like a roller coaster ride and you sure could use some guidance this very moment.
- You like flexibility and Instant Coach gives you access and support when you need it.
- If you are busy or for some reason cannot get access to 1-On-1 sessions.
- When you like to have access now and don't have to schedule an appointment.
What can you expect from working with me?
Working with me in whatever format, will give you more clarity so you can make better choices and decisions. It will help you take action in small or big steps so you get out of that stuck feeling. And it will help you help you on your way in your healing process.
Here are some of the benefits you'll get when working together with me. You will be able to:
- recognise the signs of a toxic person and/or relationship
- decide on getting out of a toxic or bad relationship
- see through manipulative and toxic games
- deal with the aftermath of emotionally abusive relationships
- create a plan for leaving a toxic relationship
- deal with moments and periods of intense confusion and overhelm
- deal better with stress, so you feel calmer
- regain your self-confidence and general sense of self
- get to know and to tune in to your values versus living according to other people's values
- understand what you want and don't want
- create boundaries
- see and believe what is true for you
- move out of overwhelm and onto a new path
- take better care of yourself
- accept yourself and what is happening
- to start dreaming up a better life for yourself and taking steps towards creating that life
- to start healing after an abusive relationship or a life change that has a huge impact on you
My clients who have been on this journey started to belief in themselves again.
They started to feel hope and more joy. They dared to go on a new adventure once they did the work and changed their situation.
They dared to dream again and they made a new start.
They started to heal and they learned how to overcome life hurdles.
My own potion of mentoring and coaching combines kindness, intuition and improvisation with a dash of humour and a spoonful of practical woo.
When we work together, it's my priority to provide you with a safe cocoon so you can unravel and re-build. So you can recover and heal.
What My Clients Say About Me
“Christel is an incredible, intuitive coach and mentor, and I don’t say that lightly. She is wise, smart, patient and utterly supportive, providing the kind of guidance to her clients that helps them change their lives for the better. She specialises in helping people spot, deal with and heal from toxic relationships, tailoring her support to meet the needs of each individual, and in innovative ways too. Her latest Instant Coach voice clip service, which provides access to her coaching for those in need of quick help in particularly tough times, is a brilliant example. If you’re looking for a phenomenal coach to help you navigate, heal and move forward from a toxic relationship, Christel is most definitely your woman and I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.”
Alison O’LearyWales, UK
“Christel, you are a beautiful woman. You inspire, motivate and you gave me an a-ha moment with a star. And that star shone bright in my world for the rest of the day. It seems that nothing is the same any longer. I want to thank you for this lovely gift you gave me today.”
Madelon KunstOlhos d’Água, Portugal
“Christel is a wise woman who listens with her whole heart. She intuitively identified my stressful approach to exercise and the impact it was having on my overall health and wellbeing. I praise Christel for teaching me the importance of hormonal balance for women. Thank you Christel – you opened a whole new doorway to my awareness and understanding of women’s wellbeing.”
Özlem BelSidney, Australia
“Wandering through my past fears and analysing my dreams, I discovered a new me. I gained power to confront myself, the world and my relationships with a different conscience. Knowing that we can change so much within ourselves with some simple tools, is very powerful. It can be hard to go within, but it’s certainly worth it. Christel’s guidance made it possible to reach the answers within me.”
Lavi PalmaFaro, Portugal
“Coaching with Christel is fun, therapeutic and enlightening. My sessions with her have helped me navigate a period of change in my life and become more self aware and at peace with who I am. This made me feel more comfortable in my skin and in my relationships in work and outside. She is sensitve, honest, authentic, non judgemental and helps you tease out the person within. Her approach not only helps you to examine yourself as a person but also find ways to cope with life situations in a real and practical manner.”
Nichola StephensLondon, Uk
“I met Christel when I was going through a hard time in every aspects of my life. Christel coached me through a big life transition and I couldn’t have managed these changes without her help. I can say that I am in a totally different place right now and I wouldn’t be where I am now without her help. She has been incredibly supportive, compassionate, non-judgemental and always with creative ideas. I am calmer and more at peace with myself. Christel has been a wonderful influence in my life.”
Leman AydemirLondon, Uk &
“I absolutely love how simple Christel made this experience for me. Having it in writing with space to journal about the cards is a genius idea! The voice recordings made it more personal and was another way to take it all in. So I have the pictures, the write up and the recordings which are perfectly consistent. She turned it around super quickly! Lastly, my favourite part is where she wrote messages specific to me and related to each card. If you’d like to see a glimpse into the energy available to you in the coming year, I highly recommend Christel, she is truly talented at the Tarot! And a multi-talented coach!”
Wendy HolthausSan Francisco, USA
“I’ve been using Christel’s Destiny Card reports for the last four years and each time they totally relate to what’s happening in my life. When it’s my birthday, I look forward to having a peek into what’s ahead for me. I use these reports to guide me through the year and to prepare for any challenges or issues that may come my way. The little book you get is really extensive. I also love the space to write down my notes, reminders and to journal about how these cards influenced me. It’s also very helpful when Christel goes over your cards with you as this gives you more clarity and better understanding of the cards.”
Donna de KramerQuarteira, Portugal