Full Moon in Taurus
November 4th – 5.23 am GMT
This will be one of the most magical full moons of the year. Full Moon in Taurus is good for getting yourself grounded, more balanced. And this moon is filled with abundance and love.
Taurus is an earth sign and gives us a foundation. It helps to steady us.
This moon urges us to take care of ourselves and replenish our energy.
Full moons are also very good for forgiveness, so make your to-forgive-list. It’s also time to let go of things, situations and people that block your growth.
New Moon in Scorpio
November 18th – 11.42am GMT
New Moons make for fresh starts. So it’s perfect for manifesting which you can do by writing down your 10 Wishes for this new moon.
Scorpio rules the following aspects of life:
* power, politics and secrets. Charisma –> grow your personal power—in a good way, of course,
* transformation, restoration and forgiveness. It’s a transcending moon.
* encourages change by taking risks, living on the edge
* intense interactions
* self-mastery through self-discipline, strength and commitment
* bonding, such as soul mates, deep emotional connections, sex
* financial partnerships
* obsessive behaviour
* misuse of power: jealousy, judgment, destructive urges, power plays, guilt and suspicion
Sources: New Moon Astrology by Jan Spiller
Note: Times are given in GMT ( London time). Use this link to convert to your time zone.