Toxic No More
7 Ways To Start Healing after A toxic Relationship
7 Easy practices to jump start your healing process.
When you realise you're in a toxic relationship and you're experiencing emotional, psychological, verbal and narcissistic abuse, your world falls apart.
One of the consequences of this insidious form of abuse is that you have a feeling you lost yourself somewhere down the line. You may feel you lost precious time. And often you no longer know who you really are and what you really want.
It's like getting a harsh wake up call and you clearly see there's lots of things that are just wrong in your relationship. You realise your partner isn't who you think he or she is. You realise you were the only one really invested in this relationship.
Realising your relationship is a farce just sucks.
And then there's the fierce battle of emotions raging inside. Anger, disappointment, hurt, intense sadness, fear. But also guilt and shame.
Not to mention the pressing question of staying or going. And what will happen if you go. Or stay.
You'll experience all of this and lots more.
I have been there.
I'm Christel. I'm an intuitive coach and mentor.
I work with people who are experiencing or have experienced emotional, psychological,
verbal or even narcissistic abuse.
I help people to get out of toxic relationships.
I help them deal with the aftermath of these relationships.
And I help them start to heal from this abuse.
So that they can make a fresh start in their lives.
I am there for you when you:
- realise you're dealing with a toxic relationship with emotional, psychological and verbal abuse.
- want to get out of this relationship, but you have no idea how
- have already left but now you're dealing with painful and manipulative games
- when your partner has dumped you and your world is falling apart
- want to recover and heal from emotional, psychological and narcissistic abuse
I help you:
- spot and recognize the signs of a toxic relationship and a narcissist
- make a plan to get out of a toxic relationship
- deal with the aftermath and consequences of emotional, psychological and narcissistic abuse
- see through manipulative games
- start to recover and heal from this abuse
- start a new life where you're allowed to make your dreams come true
As an intuitive coach and mentor I help you take a good look at the what's, how's and why's of your life:
- Why you're feeling stuck
- What the hell is happening to you
- How you can manage your thoughts, emotions and fears
- What you can do when you don't know what is going on anymore and you're totally overwhelmed.
- How you can reconnect with your own values and beliefs, with your own strengths.
Together we'll discover what steps you can make to be less stressed.
To deal with this shit.
To become you again.
To believe in yourself again.
To know that you are worthy of real love.
And I want you to know that you can do it.
That it's never too late to start over.
What does working with me mean?
A toxic relationship as well as emotional and psychological abuse impacts all aspects of our life. It affects our physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual well-being.
In our work together I will help you shift your focus from your —narcissistic— partner to you.
I will teach you how to put boundaries in place and how to maintain them.
I will teach you to take better care of yourself and how to do that.
I help you believe in yourself again so you can start to recover and heal.
Our work together may affect you in more than one way.
On a physical level you'l learn about stress hormones and how to calm your body.
On an emotional level we uncover and unravel the thoughts and patterns that hurt you so you can see what keeps you stuck. What keeps you from living your life your way. What keeps you from focusing on your needs and wants.
On a more spiritual level you'll get to now yourself better. And you'll discover your own dreams again. What it is that makes you feel alive.
Free Instant Coach Support, Guidance and Insights