7 Ways To Start Healing after A toxic Relationship
7 Easy practices to jump start your healing process.
What I help you with
I’m Christel and I help you when:
- you start to wake up and realise you're in a very unhealthy relationship
- you are preparing to leave such a relationship
- you have left a bad relationship —or your toxic partner has left you— and now you have to deal with the aftermath
- you want to heal from a bad or toxic relationship
As a Life Coach, Wayfinder and Mentor I help you take a good look at your "what's", "why's" and "how's":
- Why and how you feel stuck.
- What is happening to you.
- How to deal with your thoughts, emotions, overwhelm and fears.
- How to recognise what is false and what is true for you.
- How to reconnect to your own values and strengths.
Together we'll discover what small, brave and bold steps you can make to stand in your truth and power and to own your story.
So you can start healing.
The most important thing I want you to know is that you can do it.
And that it's never too late to start all over.
Why would you work with me?
A toxic relationship will affect your whole life. Your physical, emotional and psychological well-being.
In our work together I'll guide you so you can reduce stress levels and anxiety, your overwhelm. So you can learn to set boundaries, to take better care of yourself. I will help you be kind to yourself and to discover your deepest truth.
Working with me will affect you on several levels:
- On a physical level it will reduce your cortisol levels and calm the hormonal storm.
- On an emotional level it will uncover the thoughts and patterns that cause you pain or discomfort. It will help you release the blocks that keep you from moving forward to a life in tune with you.
- On a spiritual level it will help you get to know yourself better. And to grow. Exponentially.
So you can heal and become whole again.
Doing The Work
Working with me is a process. It requires your commitment. It requires you to make mistakes. To be afraid and be totally fine with that. To be patient and to trust. To start over and try again. And again. And again
The work can be intense and the ride bumpy.
Yet, fear not. I'll be the Donkey to your Shrek. I'm there to push you, soothe you and keep you going. I'm there to help you handle the rough patches, big and small.
Buckle up and enjoy the ride because this is so worth the effort.